Tuesday 13 May 2014

Tumblr Tagged

I was nominated by Jess from Painting the Ocean, which I'm so happy about since I've never been tagged before.



Rules
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has sent you through their post and make a new set of 11 questions.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them.

Questions 

1. If you were stuck in a room with pizza, Sherlock Holmes and Tinkerbell, how would you get out?
I actually don't know, I'd leave it to Sherlock to figure it out


2. Are you a strawberry or a carrot? Why?
A strawberry because... ermm...idk

3. Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with Harry Styles or a really cute dog?
I'd rather be stranded with a really cute dog

4. If you were to write a book about anything, what would be your first line?
And there I was, just standing there, lost in the moment... (I think this sounded better in my head)

5. What would be your game plan if you were in the hunger games?
I actually don't know, I've never watched the hunger games *hides*

6. You see a stranded monkey on the road *yeah I know weird*, what do you do?
RUN!

           7. Would you rather live in a submarine or a palace made of cardboard?
A palace made of cardboard would be cool, but the rain would ruin it, sooo the submarine 

8. What name do you wish you were called?
 I  like the name Rianne which is similar to my name, but I think it sounds better

9. If you were to create a social networking site, what would you call it?
Bleop

10. You are in charge of your country. What rules do you have?
Free cake and ice cream for everyone and
everybody is to treat everyone how they would like to be treated.

11. Socks and crocs or jeans and a skirt? Which is worse?
I'm actually not quite sure on this one, but I'm just going to go with crocks and socks

My Questions

1. What is your favourite season?
2. If you had the chance to go to any place you liked, where would you go?
 3. What is your favourite movie?
 4. Would you rather be the size of mouse or the size of a giraffe?
 5. What is your favourite memory?
 6. Would you rather have to cry every time you were were happy or have to smile every time you were serious?
 7. Have you ever won anything? If you have what was it?
 8. What is your favourite song?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. What is one thing you always say?
11. How would you describe yourself?

I tag

Keziah from Just Above the Knees 
Charlotte from Charlotte Ansell 
Caroline from Caroline Ambrose
Heather from Hevzibev
Rebecca from Distant Dreamer
Frances from Life in the teen lane
Jade from Bring back 1996
Nicole from Fashion Fruit
 Libby from Libby Jade



4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this post, it made me laugh! Please could you check out my blog as it is fairly new and I would love to hear what you think if it https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12138027 Thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, I've started following you xx

      Delete
  2. Thankyou so much for tagging me! I didn't even notice haha, I will definitely do my post sometime soon! xxx

    Heather ♥
    www.hevzibev.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of my post, so feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for reading.
Ariane x