Monday 21 July 2014

Review: LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub & Ocean Salt Exfoliating Scrub









These are two of the gifts my sister gave me from LUSH for my birthday, my favourite of the two is the Bubblegum Lip Scrub. Thanks/thanks again to everyone who wished me a happy birthday (I'm so late, haha, my birthday was like a month ago).

Bubblegum Lip Scrub:

I really like the little pot it's in, much better than the plain black one. One thing I have to say is that it doesn't stick to your lips very well, but other than that it's great.
I really like this product, even though a lip scrub is something you could make at home for much less, but since it does smell & taste of bubblegum(← ← double bonus here!!) I think it's worth it. It also seems to last a bit which makes the cost the tiniest bit more reasonable.

 Ocean Salt Exfoliating Scrub:

 (This one was a sample) At first I really didn't like the smell of it. It was like a slightly lemony weird sweet smell, (can you tell I'm rubbish at describing things?) which I really disliked, but now I'm slowly (and ever so slightly) starting to like it. I've never used it on my body, just on my face, and it works well. This one in my opinion shouldn't be used on the lips as it is quite rough because of the sea salt in it.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I love lip scrubs so I will definitely check these out.
    Check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other? Hope to hear from you!
    Natalie

    www.maralmuse.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of my post, so feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for reading.
Ariane x